Learn how to collect and analyze student data to measure the success of your teaching and address learning gaps.
- Hello, I am Riyaz Gayasaddin and I'm excited to jump into this course about creating a data-driven classroom. In this course, we will start by looking at a high-level overview of being a data-driven instructor. And then, throughout the course, we will continuously dive in deeper to the tools that are important for data tracking, including mastery data trackers, resources to use with your students and tips and tricks to make sure you have the time to enter analyze and share data with students, parents and families.
I hope you enjoy working through this course and I hope this course will help you become a stronger teacher and create transformational outcomes for the students you serve.
- Setting qualitative goals
- Setting up the Excel Mastery Tracker
- Gathering data with interim assessments
- Analyzing data
- Understanding outcomes, causes, and solutions
- Getting student buy-in