Learn how to analyze the top line (aka revenue) for your company and identify areas of under- or overperformance with Excel.
- Hi, I'm Rudolph Rosenberg, and welcome to Financial Analysis: Analyzing the Top Line with Excel. In this course, we'll look at a very practical technique to analyze the top line or revenue of a company. And learn how to identify the sources of under or over performance. To do so, we will be talking about financial concepts necessary to the understanding of revenue performance, and learning techniques using Microsoft Excel to gather, prepare, and analyze data that every company has access to.
Now let's get started with Financial Analysis: Analyzing the Top Line with Excel.
Also check out the companion course, Financial Analysis: Analyzing the Bottom Line with Excel.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Preparing your revenue information
- Comparing past performance
- Analyzing customer data
- Analyzing product information
- Identifying exceptional revenue