Join Ron Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video The Visio Web Access Web Part, part of Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack Essential Training.
…So now, that we've created a Visio drawing and…we've stored it in to Share Point, let's share it with our team.…So I'm going to go to site contents here, and previously we created this team site.…And we'll go back in to it.…So on the team site, I'm going to go to page, and I want to view all pages.…Here's the web part page that we created earlier, so let's modify it.…I just clicked it.…And, if you remember, this is the one we used to create this Excel web access part.…
Now we're just creating a Visio web access part.…So, I'll go page, and I want to edit the page.…Point of interest, here.…You'll notice these web-part zones?…When we were doing dashboards,…that was the same thing we were using over in dashboards.…We just happen to call them other things, such as filters, et cetera, but…they're all a web-part.…So, I'm going to add a web-part, and…it is of type BusinessData, Visio web access and i'll just click Add.…
And now I am going to open the tool pane by clicking the hyperlink.…Web drawing I'm going to hit the ellipses dot dot dot.…
- Working with data sources and data views in SQL
- Understanding the star and snowflake database schemas
- Working with the SQL 2012 semantic model (aka tabular mode)
- Using Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Using Excel Web Parts to connect to spreadsheets
- Building dashboards with key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports
- Understanding the Microsoft data-mining process
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Business Intelligence Stackwith Ron Davis43m 35s Intermediate
1. The Traditional Multidimensional Model
2. The New Tabular Model
3. Basic Power Pivot
4. SharePoint Excel Services
5. Basic PerformancePoint
6. SharePoint Visio Services
7. Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.