Learn how to view and analyze form results.
- [Instructor] To view results of your Office 365 form,…open the Office 365 Enterprise screen…and then click on Forms.…If you can't see the Forms app up here,…you may need to click on Explore all your apps.…Let's go ahead and open the Forms app,…and then open the form that you wish to view results for.…Once the form is open, navigate to the tab…that says Responses and left-click on it,…and here, you will see a summary of the results…for this form, such as the number of responses,…the average time to complete the form,…and the status of the form.…
In this particular case, our form is still active.…By selecting the three dots to the bottom right-hand side,…we're presented with three options.…We can delete all the responses, print a summary,…or create a summary link…if we wish to email the results to another user.…For each question, you will then see the option…to select more details.…Let's go ahead and do it, and what this does is,…it shows us each of the individual responses…for that particular question.…Let's click on the cross.…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.