Instructor Josh Rischin illustrates how to view and analyze form results.
- [Instructor] To view the results of your Office 365 form…open the Office 365 enterprise screen and click on forms.…Now select the form that you wish to view results for.…Once open select responses.…And here you can see a summary of the results…such as the number of responses,…the average time to complete,…and status of the form which is active.…By selecting the three dots to the bottom right here…you're presented with the option to either…delete all responses, print a summary of the results,…or create a summary link which you can email to other users.…
For each question you'll see a summary of the results…and you can click on more details to drill down…to the individual responses for that question.…Let's click on the cross.…Finally, you can view the results…of every individual response by clicking on view results.…By simply changing this drop down box…you can change between the difference respondents…and view the responses that they provided to each question.…How easy was that?…That is how we view the results of an Office 365 form.…
Note: This course is for users who know the basics of the Excel desktop app, but are new to the web browser version, Excel Online. It emphasizes features that work differently in Excel Online. For basic Excel guidance, please see Learning Excel 2016 or Excel 2016 Essential Training.
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys