One change to the Outlook calendar when migrating from Outlook 2010 to 2016 is the weather bar. Now, in Outlook 2016, you can view current weather for your location and others. In this movie, you will know how to view weather for your default location, add other locations, switch locations to view its weather, and remove locations you no longer need weather information for.
- [Voiceover] When migrating from Outlook 2010…to Outlook 2016 you're going to notice something…different appearing on your calendar.…So let's take a look at it now by clicking…the calendar icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.…Now what you see may look different than mine.…I have a single calendar here,…but there are other calendars I can open up…down in the bottom left-hand corner.…If you've added other accounts,…you can view multiple calendars at the same time.…How about US holidays?…I just want to narrow it down to my own calendar.…
You can do the same.…Just to simplify this.…Looking at your own calendar, it's probably…in the monthly view, it doesn't matter if it's not.…What's different here in Outlook 2016…from Outlook 2010 is what you see at…the top of your calendar and it's the weather bar.…It gonna show you a few days of weather…which may come in handy if you have…things planned in your calendar that…might be outdoors, for example.…Now, the first thing you're going to see…is a default location.…
- Describe when you would use Touch mode.
- Explain how to use the navigation pane to search a document.
- Name the tool that converts older versions of templates to new versions.
- Cite the tool that allows you to create charts quickly.
- Recall how to separate data from one column into two columns.
- Describe the features of Presenter view and explain when you would use it.
- Explain sneak peek and when you would use it.
- Cite the pane where you can get weather updates.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.