- [Instructor] Any time you'd like to hide rows…within a list and focus on just the rows of most importance…for the moment, you can use a feature called Filter.…It's widely used and generally pretty straightforward…and easy.…We've got a list here on the worksheet called Filter.…It's got about 700 rows or so,…in the Workbook 10 Data Management Features.…The Filter option is found on the right side of the Home tab…under Sort Filter, you could start there.…There it is, Filter, or on the Data tab.…Now, before doing this, you want to make sure…that the list you're working with has no empty rows…or columns within it,…click anywhere within the list, activate Filter.…
We see Filter arrows at the top of each column.…I'm only interested in seeing the full time people here.…I'll click the arrow for Status,…this is a text field, notice that as we slide down…we see the term Text Filters,…and you possibly could imagine using some of these…at different times.…In the example here, all we want to do is make sure…that only full time has a check on it.…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Creating Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.