Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Multiple key sorting
- Single and multiple column numeric filters
- Creating a top-ten list with values or percentages
- Setting up subtotals
- Creating multiple-field criteria filters
- Creating unique lists from repeating field data
- Using the Remove Duplicates command
- Finding duplicate data with specialized arrays
- Counting the number of unique items in a list
- Using SUMIF and COUNTIF functions
- Working with the database functions such as DSUM and DMAX
Skill Level Appropriate for all
If you're a Premium member of the lynda.com Online Training Library, or if you're watching this tutorial on a DVD -ROM, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. As you open a file, as I am now, you will see that there are a number of sheet tabs. Many of these will be referred to in the training. Here and there you will see a tab that is not used at all. If you're a monthly subscriber or annual subscriber to lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files.
But you can follow along from scratch with your own files. Let's get started!