Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel 2007: Working with Dates and Times.
If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can put them on…your desktop, as I have, or anywhere else you want.…As I click File > Open here, the top folder contains subfolders for each chapter,…which contain the exercise files themselves.…I am double clicking here on Chapter01, and you see the two files that are in place there.…If you do not have access to these files, you can follow along with your own…files as we proceed through the course.…
- Understanding how Excel records and stores dates and times
- Looking at standard date/time entry options and acceptable alternatives
- Using the TODAY and NOW functions
- Customizing date formats
- Exploring keyboard shortcuts
- Formatting time for hours over 24
- Calculating differences across dates and times
- Rounding calculations
- Working with holidays
- Validating with dates
- Converting formatted dates to usable data
Skill Level Intermediate
Excel 2007: Creating Business Budgetswith Curt Frye1h 3m Intermediate
Excel 2007: Introduction to Formulas and Functionswith Curt Frye2h 26m Intermediate
1. Excel's Date/Time System
2. Creating Date/Time Entries
3. Date/Time Formatting
4. Excel's Date/Time Functions
5. Calculating with Dates and Times
6. Using Dates and Times with Excel Commands
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.