Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel: Scenario Planning and Analysis.
- [Instructor] This course makes reference to a number of exercise files. I have visited the course site and downloaded the files onto my desktop to a folder called exercise files. If I double-click the exercise files folder then I see sub-folders for each of the chapters that have exercise files associated with them. There are no exercise files for chapter one in this course. If I want to open a file, I just go to the chapter folder.
For example, double-clicking chapter three and then double-click the file that I want to use to open it. If you don't want to work with the exercise files, that's no problem. You can just watch the movies and follow along.
- Designing a scenario-planning exercise
- Estimating scenario plausibility and outcomes
- Establishing parameter value ranges
- Calculating the standard deviation of a dataset
- Indicating the probability of a scenario value occurring
- Walking through a scenario presentation
- Performing retrospective analysis using a PivotTable
- Changing PivotTable summary operations