Join Joshua Rischin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Excel Online.
- [Instructor] To maximize value of your Learning Excel Online experience, I've provided a number of Exercise Files for you to follow along with. I've downloaded these onto my desktop. I'm just going to open up the folder and I'm going to highlight all files, and I'm then just going to drag them and drop them into my OneDrive file. And once uploaded, you're ready to follow along with Learning Excel Online.
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.