Join Rudolph Rosenberg for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel: Analyzing Your Marketing Performance.
- [Instructor] This course comes with an exercise file, which contains the dashboard examples I would be showing on screen. If you have access to that file, you'll be able to download it and adapt it to your business needs. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise file, that's okay. You'll still be able to follow along as we go through the course.
- Evaluating marketing's business contribution
- Analyzing results vs. vanity metrics
- Extracting raw data to build dashboards
- Reducing human errors
- Analyzing marketing activities
- Linking actions to business impact
- Analyzing your account database and contacts database
- Analyzing paid ads and social media
- Using a common framework to analyze marketing activities
- Analyzing individual marketing activities over time
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Marketing Cycle and Business Contribution
2. Analyzing Marketing Activities
3. Improving Marketing Performance Using the Natural Selection Process
Next steps2m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.