Join Rudolph Rosenberg for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel: Analyzing Your Sales Pipeline.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files of this course, you'll notice that they're organized by chapters, just like the course. Once we get into the step-by-step process of analyzing a sales pipeline, you'll be able to use the exact same file and data that I'll be using so that you can practice and compare your results to mine, and see if it looks right or if you missed a step. The files you'll find are primarily the data I'll be using for my analysis, along with the different versions of it as I make changes throughout the course.
You'll also find the dashboards that we're going to be putting together. My advice to you is to try to do it on your own as you follow the course, and use those files to check your result. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's not a problem. You can still follow the course just fine and get the full value of it.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Sales Cycle and Salesforce Pipeline
2. Acquiring and Preparing Your Data
3. Qualitative Reports
4. Quantitative Reports
5. Conducting Effective Pipeline Reviews
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.