Learn how to access the exercise files for the course, and learn why they're valuable as you progress through the course.
- [Instructor] This course includes a set of exercise files. I have downloaded the files from the course site and saved them to a folder called exercise files on my desktop. If you want to work with any of the files, then just double click the exercise files folder and then double click the chapter folder. That contains the files you want to work with. And from there open the workbook that you want to use and work along with me as I go through the exercises. If you don't want to work along, that's fine.
You can follow along or even create your own resources.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Calculating the effect of interest rates and inflation
- Finding the arithmetic and geometric means of growth rates
- Calculating the future and present value of an investment
- Calculating loan payments for a fully amortized loan
- Calculating the effect of paying extra principal with each payment
- Finding the number of periods required to meet an investment goal
- Calculating net present value and internal rate of return
- Building a cash tracking worksheet
- Visualizing cash flows using a waterfall chart