Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel 2016: Conditional Formatting in Depth.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can put them on your desktop as I have or anywhere else you want. Each file here, for example, chapter one, has various worksheets in it that correspond with each portion of each course lesson. If you do not have access to these files, you can follow along with your own files as we proceed through the course.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Conditional formatting based on content
- Formatting based on formulas
- Using data bars to display length or volume
- Using color scales to display relative differences
- Highlighting PivotTable results
- Applying banded rows