See how to access the exercise files for the course, and learn why they're valuable as you progress through the course.
- [Instructor] This course includes a full set of exercise files that you can download from the course website. I've downloaded the files and saved them on my desktop in a folder called Exercise Files. When I double click Exercise Files, I see the folders that are available for each chapter. If I want to display the files that are used in a particular chapter, I can double click it and it appears on the desktop. You are welcome to create your own resources or just follow along.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Drawing process flow diagrams
- Calculating process capacity
- Identifying bottlenecks
- Determining cycle time and idle time
- Calculating labor
- Calculating utilization
- Analyzing batch processes
- Calculating optimal order quantities