Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel 2016: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can put them on your desktop as I have, or anywhere else you want. Open the Exercise Files folder, then the appropriate chapter folder, and then the file or files for the movie you're watching. If you do not have access to the files you could follow along with your own files as we proceed through the course.
- Working with different worksheets together
- Copying and moving worksheets within a workbook
- Linking formulas across multiple workbooks
- Changing tab colors and renaming sheets
- Copying, moving, and inserting data on different sheets
- Working with multiple workbooks
- Navigating workbooks
- Getting data from other sheets with 3D formulas