Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel 2016: Financial Functions in Depth .
- [Voiceover] If you have a premium subscription to the Lynda.com online training library, then you have access to the Exercise Files for this course. I have downloaded those files to my computer, and I have them in a folder named Exercise Files on my desktop. If you want to go to a file for a particular chapter, double-click the Exercise Files folder, and then double-click the folder for the chapter you want to see. In this case, I'll go to chapter three. Once there, you can open the file and follow along with the movie.
If you don't have a premium subscription to the Lynda.com online training library, then you can create your own resources, or just follow along.
- Analyzing loans, payments, and interest
- Calculating depreciation
- Determining values and rates of return
- Calculating bond coupon dates and security durations
- Calculating security prices and yields
- Calculating prices and yields of securities with odd periods
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Analyzing Loans, Payments, and Interest
2. Calculating Depreciation
3. Determining Values and Rates of Return
4. Calculating Bond Coupon Dates and Security Durations
5. Calculating Security Prices and Yields
6. Calculating Prices and Yields of Securities with Odd Periods
Additional resources1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.