Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel 2013: Financial Functions in Depth.
- [Instructor] If you have a premium subscription to the lynda.com Online Training Library, then you have access to the exercise files for this course. I have downloaded the files from the website, and saved them on my desktop in a folder called Exercise Files. If I open that folder, I see sub-folders for each of the chapters. If I want to follow along with an exercise file for a particular chapter, I can double-click that chapter, and see the files there. If you don't have a premium subscription, you can create your own resources, or just follow along.
- Analyzing loans, payments, and interest
- Calculating depreciation
- Determining values and rates of return
- Calculating bond coupon dates and security durations
- Calculating security prices and yields
- Calculating prices and yields of securities with odd periods
- Analyzing simulation results
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Analyzing Loans, Payments, and Interest
2. Calculating Depreciation
3. Determining Values and Rates of Return
4. Calculating Bond Coupon Dates and Security Durations
5. Calculating Security Prices and Yields
6. Analyzing Simulation Results
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.