- [Voiceover] If you have access to the exercise files,…you'll be able to follow along with me step by step…as we move through the various chapters in this course.…So, if you do plan on using them, I highly…recommend placing them in a convenient location,…such as right here on the desktop.…When you double-click the exercise files folder,…you'll find subfolders representing…each of the chapters in this course…where we'll use exercise files.…Double-click one of those and you'll see the files…that we're going to use in that chapter.…Now, if you don't have access…to the exercise files, not to worry.…You can still learn lots by following along with your own…files or by simply sitting back, relaxing and watching.…
- Describe when you would use Touch mode.
- Explain how to use the navigation pane to search a document.
- Name the tool that converts older versions of templates to new versions.
- Cite the tool that allows you to create charts quickly.
- Recall how to separate data from one column into two columns.
- Describe the features of Presenter view and explain when you would use it.
- Explain sneak peek and when you would use it.
- Cite the pane where you can get weather updates.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.