Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel for Mac 2016: Macros.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can put them on your desktop as I have or anywhere else you want. Each folder, for example Chapter 04, has various worksheets in it that usually correspond with each portion of each course lesson. Some movies in this course use more than one workbook. If you do not have access to these files, you can follow along with your own files as we proceed through the course.
- Working with existing macros
- Creating macros with the recording process
- Viewing and modifying VBA code
- Running a macro from the Developer or View tabs
- Running a macro from a keystroke shortcut
- Running a macro from an object or picture
- Creating and updating the Personal macro workbook
- Recording a formatting macro
- Expanding a macro with an IF statement
- Creating interactive macros
- Stepping through macros