Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Office 365: Learn Excel.
- If you have access to the Exercise Files, you'll be able to follow along with me step by step as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. Now if you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as here on the desktop. And when you double-click the Exercise Files folder you'll find subfolders for each of the chapters in this course, where we're going to use an exercise file. Double-click one of those folders, and you'll see the contents. Now if you don't have access to the Exercise Files, not to worry, you can still learn lots by trying to follow along with your own files, or by simply sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- What is Excel?
- Creating and saving workbooks
- Adding formulas and functions
- Using AutoFill
- Formatting, text, numbers, dates, and times
- Merging cells
- Inserting charts and pictures
- Sharing and printing workbooks