Join Riyaz Gayasaddin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Teaching Fundamentals: Data-Driven Instruction.
- View Offline
- In this movie, you'll be familiarizing yourself with the tools we'll be using in the course. To access files, double-click on the exercise folder. I've placed mine on the desktop for easy access. Inside, you'll see a list of folders. Each folder name correlates to the chapter. Inside of each chapter folder, you'll see exercise files that are featured in the movie. So for example, if I double-click on Chapter Five, you'll see four different files that will be used throughout the chapter.
Throughout the course, we will be mostly using the Excel Mastery Tracker, and it will be accessible in multiple chapter folders. However, I highly suggest you save one copy to your desktop, as you'll be building on that specific tracker throughout the course.
- Setting qualitative goals
- Setting up the Excel Mastery Tracker
- Gathering data with interim assessments
- Analyzing data
- Understanding outcomes, causes, and solutions
- Getting student buy-in