Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Up and Running with Excel Cluster Analysis.
- View Offline
If you have a premium subscription to the lynda.com online training library, then you can download a copy of the exercise files that are used in this course. I downloaded the files to my desktop and saved them in a folder called Exercise Files. If you want to access a file for a particular chapter, just open the Exercise Files folder and then open the folder corresponding to the chapter you want to look in. For example, you could see the files for Chapter 3. If you don't have a premium subscription, you can create your own assets or just follow along.
- What is clustering?
- Setting up your Excel table
- Creating a list of centroids
- Identifying the closest centroid
- Updating centroids using averages
- Automating updates with macros
- Analyzing your data in Excel
- Visualizing data in a chart