Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Setting Up a Database in Excel 2013.
If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you could put them on your desk top as I have, or anywhere else you want. Each file here, for example, chapter two, has various worksheets in it that correspondes with each portion of each course lesson. If you do not have access to these files, you can follow along with your own files as we proceed through the course.
- Understanding database-design concerns like large lists
- Converting data into tables
- Working with formulas
- Using slicers to facilitate table filtering
- Using the Form tool to build and view data
- Using data validation to restrict data entries