Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel 2013: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks.
If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can put them on the desktop, as I have, or anywhere else you want. Click the File tab and Open. Select the appropriate chapter, and open the file, or files, needed in that chapter. If you do not have access to the files, you can follow along with your own files, as we proceed through the course.
- Navigating across worksheets and workbooks
- Displaying multiple worksheets or workbooks simultaneously
- Inserting, deleting, moving, and copying sheets
- Changing sheet names and tab colors
- Showing and hiding worksheets
- Creating linkage formulas among workbooks
- Locating and managing links