If you are a premium subscriber to the lynda.com online training library then you have access to the exercise files. I have downloaded the exercise files on to my system and put them in a folder on my desktop called exercise files. You can navigate within the archive by opening the exercise files folder and then double clicking on any of the sub folders. Each of which corresponds to a chapter. The files are clearly labeled and there is at least one file for each movie within a chapter.
If you don't have access to the sample files, then you can create your own assets or just follow along.
- Explain how to create a scenario in Excel.
- Identify the two input values that should be used to create a two variable data table.
- Recall what the Excel feature Goal Seek is used for.
- Recognize the three things that must be separated from one another to make reading a worksheet with multiple units easier.
- Describe the tools that Excel provides to manipulate data.
- Break down the steps required to recalculate a worksheet's formulas.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Defining Scenarios and Data Tables
2. Creating Goal Seek and Solver Models
3. Creating a Configurable Model
4. Performing Monte Carlo Simulation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.