- [Instructor] When working with Excel,…sometimes you'll make a mistake, I know I do.…And from time to time,…we've got a real lifesaving feature available,…it's called Undo, and it's got a companion called Redo.…So, imagine I'm a novice user of Excel,…for whatever reason, I've got these cells highlighted,…and I want to get rid of the word Sales.…I don't really have to do that, I could type over it,…but I'm thinking it's the only cell there.…If I press delete, shouldn't it get rid of the word Sales?…It looks different than the other ones to the right.…I press delete, well obviously,…in retrospect, I don't want to do that.…
So what do we do?…Two different ways, there is a keystroke shortcut,…Control + Z, I could press that now.…At the top of the screen in the Quick Access Toolbar,…you'll have an Undo button, it's a counterclockwise arrow.…When you slide over it, you'll see the word Undo,…followed by the action that was taken most recently,…in this case, clear,…and those keystroke shortcut.…So I'll click it.…And, Undo can remember up to 100 of your last steps.…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.