- [Instructor] Whenever you're trying to…add up numbers in a column or a row,…or coming up with an average of those numbers,…you can rely on two of Excel's most commonly used…functions, sum and average.…Now there's a menu button, there's keys to a shortcut,…they're gonna help in your use of these functions.…We're looking at this worksheet called sum average.…It's in the workbook zero three,…creating formulas and functions.…We wanna total in cell G two,…we wanna add up the data.…You might've seen in an earlier movie,…we can start typing equal S-U-M,…left parenthesis, highlight the data and so on,…nothing wrong with that, but there's a better way,…there's a faster way, two faster ways.…
On the home tab, in the editing group on the right side,…you'll see a button called autosum.…If you click this button, Excel looks upward for data,…then it looks leftward, in this case,…no numbers appear above it, but certainly leftward,…we click this button, Excel shows us what it's…about to do, we're gonna press enter.…After using that for a few times,…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Creating Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.