- View Offline
- Inserting and altering shapes
- Resizing and aligning shapes
- Saving and printing documents with shapes
- Adding fills, patterns, shadows, and other effects to shapes
- Inserting text in artwork
- Applying 3D effects
- Working with SmartArt
- Animating SmartArt
- Converting SmartArt
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Toni Saddler-French and welcome to Using Office Shapes and SmartArt to Enhance Business Documents. Shapes and SmartArt are available in many Microsoft Office applications as an easy way to quickly create visuals and common diagrams. We'll start by going over basic concepts such as inserting, resizing and grouping shapes. Then, we'll explore some basic and advanced ways to format and enhance those shapes. Next, I'll show you how to work with SmartArt, which is a collection of shapes and text used in business presentations and other documents.
Finally, I'll give you some tips and tricks for working with SmartArt such as quickly turning bullets and text into a SmartArt diagram and converting SmartArt back into shapes. So if you're ready, let's get started.