- If you're about to use a function…that you've never used,…or one that you have not used in a long time,…it could be helpful to use what's called…the Formula Builder.…It's the third button from the left…on the Formulas tab in the ribbon.…There's a function called NETWORKDAYS,…I haven't used it in a long time…Imagine that kind of a scenario,…I want use it right here.…It calculates the number of working days,…for example, on a project.…Maybe you want to begin on May 19th of 2014,…ended on September eighth.…
I need to count how many working days that was.…We're on a Monday through Friday environment here.…We did have some holidays, they're listed down below…in cells A13, 14 and 15.…Here's the function NETWORKDAYS.…Now, if I start to type this, equal n,…I do get a popup list of all functions beginning in n…and if I see it right there, I can simply click it…and then pop it into place.…But if I'm a little rusty on it…and haven't used it in a while,…maybe this just isn't enough information down here.…
I'll just press escape, maybe start over.…
- Using absolute, relative, and mixed references
- Using the Formula Builder
- Converting formulas to values
- Creating 3D formulas to gather data from multiple sheets
- Creating and expanding the use of nested IF statements
- Looking up information with VLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX
- Using the power functions: COUNTIF, SUMIF, and AVERAGEIF
- Analyzing data with the statistical functions
- Calculating payment
- Performing basic math
- Determining dates and times
- Editing text with functions
- Analyzing data with arrays
Skill Level Advanced
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Formula and Function Tools
2. Formula and Function Tips and Shortcuts
3. IF and Related Functions
4. Lookup and Reference Functions
5. Statistical Functions
6. Power Functions
7. Selected Financial Functions
8. Selected Math Functions
9. Date and Time Functions
10. Text Functions
11. Array Formulas and Functions
12. Reference Functions
13. Information Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.