Learn how to use Excel Online shortcuts.
- [Instructor] I don't know about you…but I am a huge fan of keyboard shortcuts.…When they're used effectively they can save…you huge amounts of time and effort.…If you'd like to follow along with me…then have XOL Shortcuts open,…and make sure that you're on Sheet1.…Some of you may be familiar with Excel desktop shortcuts.…The good news is many of these also work…with Excel Online.…Click anywhere in the data range,…and then select control A on the keyboard.…That selects all the data.…Now select control C,…and that copies the data not the clipboard.…
Now let's go to cell G4 and left click control V…on the keyboard, paste the same data into range G4.…Lets say that we've made a mistake.…Control Z undoes the most recent step,…and it leaves the data on the clipboard…if we want to paste it somewhere else.…Let's go back into our data range.…Let's say that we want to go to the very end…of the data.…Click control down arrow on the keyboard…and that goes to the very end of the data range.…Control right arrow goes to the right.…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.