Instructor Josh Rischin shows how to use Excel Online shortcuts.
- [Instructor] Now I don't know about you,…but I'm a huge fan of keyboard shortcuts.…When used effectively, they can save you huge amounts…of time and effort.…If you'd like to follow along, make sure you have…XOL Shortcuts open.…Some of you may be familiar with Excel Desktop shortcuts.…The good news is many of these also work…within Excel Online.…Select anywhere within the data range…and then select control A on the keyboard,…and this selects all of the data within the range.…Selecting control C on the keyboard copies that data…to the clipboard.…Let's go and select cell G4…and then select control V on the keyboard,…and this pastes the data into cell G4.…
Let's say that we've actually made a mistake.…Select and control Z on the keyboard undoes the last step.…Let's go back into our data range.…Selecting anywhere in the data range…and then selecting control arrow down on the keyboard…takes us to the very end of the range.…Select and control arrow right takes us to the very right…of the range.…Control arrow up to the very top of the range,…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.