- [Instructor] Having listened to strong feedback … from the Excel community, Microsoft have recently rolled out … the powerful pivot charts feature to Excel Online. … To follow along with me, … make sure you have the XOL Charting exercise file open, … and make sure that you're on the Data worksheet. … As you can see here, we have a set of structured data. … That is, data that's organized into rows and columns. … Let's just go ahead and select the table, … and then go ahead and click on Insert, … and then select Pivot Table. … Once this dialogue box appears, … you can select the Existing Worksheet … to place the pivot table, … but I'm just going to go ahead and select New Worksheet, … and then click on OK. … As you can see, we have the PivotTable Fields … appear here on the right-hand side. … Let's just go ahead and quickly create a pivot table. … To do this, let's drag the General Ledger Code … and drop it under Rows. … Then, let's go ahead and drag the Amount for your actuals … and drop it under Values. …
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.