- [Instructor] Now depending on which subscription you have … to Office 365, you may have noticed … that Microsoft have recently rolled out a new feature … called Ideas, which appears here … at the top right-hand side of the screen. … Ideas is an AI feature that is artificial intelligence … that scans your data and recommends insights … and visualizations. … In my opinion, it's one of the most powerful enhancements … that have been made to Excel Online. … Ideas will work fine on any structured data set, … that is, data that's been organized into rows and columns. … However, it's best used on larger data sets. … The larger the data, the more recommendations … that Excel Online will make. … If you'd like to follow along with me, … then have XOL Employment Stats open. … The brilliant part about the Ideas feature is, … you don't actually need to select your data. … Just go ahead and click on Ideas, … and watch Excel Online do its magic. … Now depending on how large your data set is, … it may take a few moments to go through this process. …
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.