- [Instructor] Excel's built in help system is substantial…and it's available in a variety of ways.…You simply can slide over a button.…Here's a button, here on the home tab.…What does that do?…Fill color, color the background of cells,…and this is true of any button we slide over.…If there happens to be a keystroke short cut,…here's one for underline.…We'll see it, control U.…And at times, going back to this fill color bucket,…I'm interested in this.…How about tell me more?…And, this activates a dialog box…on the right side of the screen,…couple bits of information.…
This might be sufficient…or I might type in something different up here,…or something related to get even more information.…Let's say this meets my needs.…I'll just close that.…So, that's certainly one way…and keep in mind, as you slide over some buttons,…you get a graphic and sometimes a longer description.…There's at least one of these on the data tab here…that's quite long, and this isn't necessarily typical…but certain features here.…Here's one about removing duplicates,…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Creating Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.