In Outlook 2003, when you wanted to take a quick look at your calendar while reading or writing an email, you had to switch to your calendar view and then back to your mail. In this movie, you will know how to get a sneek peek of your calendar or contacts without having to leave your mail view, helping you to work more efficiently in Outlook 2016.
- [Voiceover] One of my favorite cool features…here in Outlook 2016 that didn't exist in Outlook 2003…is something called the Sneak Peak,…and it's going to help you work more efficiently,…saving you time switching in between…the different parts of Microsoft Outlook.…For example, let's say you received an email message,…I'm going to open this one up here by clicking it.…Looks like someone needs my help on Monday morning at 9:30…to deliver a segment to the new hires at orientation.…
Well typically in Outlook 2003, you would switch over…to your calendar at this point,…take a look at Monday morning and see if you're available.…If so, switch back to your mail and reply to this message.…Well you don't have to do that here in Outlook 2016.…You can just go over here to the Folder pane,…down at the bottom, and instead of clicking…the Calendar icon, just hover over it.…There's a sneak peek into what's going on…from the current date, which is highlighted in blue…for the next seven days actually.…Looks like tomorrow is busy all day,…
- Describe how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Summarize cloud computing and how to use OneDrive.
- Explain how to search with the navigation pane.
- Recall how to convert older versions of templates to Word 2016.
- Describe how to use formulas and functions.
- Cite how to format a workbook.
- Summarize how to create charts with the Recommended Charts tool.
- Explain how to animate objects with transitions and animations.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.