Excel 2016 makes data analysis quicker and easier than ever with a new tool that did not exist in Excel 2010. In this movie, you will know how to use the Quick Analysis tool to quickly sum up selected data, display averages, and insert graphical representations of selected data for visual interest.
- [Voiceover] There are many new features…and functions here in Excel 2016…that did not exist in Excel 2010.…We're not gonna go through every single…one of them in this course obviously.…But there are some things that are gonna…look different to you…when you start performing every day functions…that we're going to look at.…Beginning with something called…the Quick Analysis tool.…We're gonna do it with this file LH_sheet0302.…Open up this version of the worksheet…in the Chapter Three folder of your…Exercise Files.…And here on the GoalSeek tab,…you can see we have a lot of names,…we have their hire dates, salaries, etc.…
But over here on the right,…we have a little test column where we see…some numbers and we want an average down below.…Now typically you would go to the Average cell…here and insert a formula that would average up…the numbers above.…But thanks to Quick Analysis, it's even faster…and easier than ever.…Click and drag from the 92 next to Test1…all the way down to the empty cell…next to Test7.…When you start selecting data,…
- Describe when you would use Touch mode.
- Explain how to use the navigation pane to search a document.
- Name the tool that converts older versions of templates to new versions.
- Cite the tool that allows you to create charts quickly.
- Recall how to separate data from one column into two columns.
- Describe the features of Presenter view and explain when you would use it.
- Explain sneak peek and when you would use it.
- Cite the pane where you can get weather updates.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.