In this video, learn about a framework you can use to compare all your marketing activities amongst themselves. That's how you can prioritize your efforts to generate high-quality leads in a cost effective way.
- [Instructor] Running revenue generating…marketing activities is an iterative process…where you have to analyze your performance constantly…in order to identify what works for your business…and how to build on your current results.…This means that you not only need to analyze…your performance on certain activities over time,…but also need to compare them amongst themselves…to find out how you can get the best results…in the most cost-effective way and as fast as possible.…
In this video we're going to learn how…to select what we're focusing on,…whether you're looking to get…as many sales as possible fast,…or a stable flow of sales leads in a cost-effective way,…or if you want to focus on quality opportunities…at the expense of volume.…So whether you're part of a large marketing organization,…or you're a one man marketing band,…there's good chances that you'll be running…multiple marketing activities at the same time.…And even though those activities are quite different,…for example, events are very different from websites…
- Evaluating marketing's business contribution
- Analyzing results vs. vanity metrics
- Extracting raw data to build dashboards
- Reducing human errors
- Analyzing marketing activities
- Linking actions to business impact
- Analyzing your account database and contacts database
- Analyzing paid ads and social media
- Using a common framework to analyze marketing activities
- Analyzing individual marketing activities over time
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Marketing Cycle and Business Contribution
2. Analyzing Marketing Activities
3. Improving Marketing Performance Using the Natural Selection Process
Next steps2m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.