- [Instructor] The exercise file that we're using…for this movie is at the top of the screen, 01 Examples.…In Excel, there's certain terms…that we must use consistently.…This workbook is called 01 Examples.…A workbook is a file, a file is a workbook,…and nearly always in Excel…we can use those two terms interchangeably.…Every workbook has at least one worksheet,…and if we were to create a new workbook,…we'd see one sheet in it.…We can add sheets, we can take them out.…At the bottom of the screen here,…we can see in this workbook,…there is a Sheet 1 tab, but also a tab for Profits,…and you can see the other names,…2019 Budget, Customers, and so on.…
We can add many, many sheets.…As you can see, we can have color as well, too.…We never want to make those terms be used interchangeably.…Every worksheet has exactly the same number of columns,…the same number of rows.…On my keyboard, I'm pressing the right arrow here.…As we see this cell moving across the screen,…we see the column letters, these are columns.…Columns are vertical, and they're identified by letters.…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Creating Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.