Instructor Josh Rischin provides an overview of the basic features of Excel Online.
- [Instructor] With Excel Online, you can basic data…and transform it into something interactive and powerful.…If you'd like to follow along,…make sure you have XOL customer data open.…As you can see in this case the data on its own,…it doesn't look very pretty.…However, in a few simple steps we can transform it into…something meaningful and engaging.…For example, let's highlight our header row…and change font fill color from white to this light blue.…If we highlight our four columns, we can easily resize them…by highlighting the four columns…and double clicking anywhere between two…and as you can see the columns…are automatically resized.…
We can simply and easily change the format of our numbers…by highlighting our numbers in column E all the way down…to the bottom, selecting the comma style…and decreasing our decimals to zero decimal places.…Let's scroll back up to the top of our data.…Let's highlight row four, navigate to data tab…and select filter.…This enables us to easily filter and analyze our data.…Let's highlight row five, navigate to the view tab…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.