- [Narrator] After you've set up a work book to be shared…you can keep track of all the changes made…by various users of that workbook.…The workbook we're looking at right now has an unusual name…"11-Workbook after Sharing Setup".…Meaning, this workbook has already had sharing set up.…It's got one more sheet in it called, "Vendor Sales."…Now, what we would like to be able to do is track changes.…That's one of the reasons that we set up sharing.…Multiple users will be using this when we want to…track what changes are being made to it.…
Now, in prior versions of Excel…you would have seen on the review tab…a track changes feature. It's not here anymore.…You might have seen the previous movie how we resurrected…a feature out of the past.…We did this by going to the "Quick Access Toolbar,"…right most button, "Customized Quick Access Toolbar."…Go down to "More Commands", and this dialogue box choose…commands from, "Commands not in the Ribbon" or…"All Commands". Slide down to the letter "T".…And we will see, "Track Changes", it's a legacy feature.…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.