Join Chris B. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Summary, part of Excel for Sales Professionals.
- [Instructor] Congratulations on finishing this course.…We hope you can take what you learned…and apply it to your job in sales.…There's always more to discover in Excel…so make sure to search the site on this topic.…You'll also find a wealth of courses…on the sales profession itself.…And if you have Excel questions you can head on over…to our support site at support.office.com…and then click Excel.…This is the site that Smitty and I work on.…You can browse the site or search…and if you don't happen to find the information you need…you can scroll to the bottom…and then click community and ask a question there.…
Finally, feel free to connect with us on linked in.…We'd loved to hear what you thought about the course…and any ideas you might have for our next one.…
- Using, modifying, and sharing templates
- Importing data from a database
- Cleaning up data
- Refreshing queries
- Pasting data
- Sorting and filtering tables
- Using slicers
- Adding a dynamic commission calculation
- Using conditional formatting
- Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating a leaderboard
- Create period, monthly, and yearly summaries
- Creating dashboards
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Templates
2. Importing Sales Data
3. Working with Tables
4. Analyzing Sales Data
5. Build Awesome Sales Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.