- [Teacher] Sometimes particularly working with large lists,…you might wanna see information…from different parts of this list,…and they might be hundreds of rows apart.…On this worksheet called Split Screen,…in the workbook called 08- Worksheet Views,…in this list there's a training group.…And there are actually…two or three different training groups.…We might wanna be viewing the people's names from one group…as well as those in the other group.…And maybe those others are found…down in row 500. These are around row 95.…So what can we do here?…There's a feature called split.…
And we can split the screen…either horizontally, allowing us to scroll independently…above or below that split line.…Also we can do it vertically.…Let's first look at the horizontal version.…This begins with this idea.…We can be anywhere on the screen,…but let's click over in column A, roughly halfway down.…Then, on the view tab, choose split.…Notice how it introduces a vertical line.…And off to the right, we've got two scroll bars.…So, in the top scroll bar,…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Creating Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.