Learn to split windows and arrange your windows in different views. Author Jen McBee covers window views that you may encounter on the Excel MOS 2010 exam.
- [Instructor] Did you know that you have three options…to view two or more worksheets from…the same workbook at the same time?…Or that you can view two or more workbooks at the same time?…In this video, we'll look at three different ways…to view multiple worksheets and workbooks.…First, we'll look at viewing multiple workbooks.…Next we'll look at how to split the windows…so that you can view two different parts…of a worksheet at the same time,…and then we'll look at opening a second copy…of the same workbook so that you can view…different worksheets at the same time.…
I have the 0503 exercise file open,…so let's tackle this topic.…So for this demonstration, I have 0503 exercise one,…and if I go on my view tab to switch windows,…I can see that I also have 0503 exercise two open.…Now the exercise two file is showing 2016 sales data.…Let me switch back.…The exercise one file is showing 2015 sales data.…
What I'm going to do is arrange both of these workbooks…so that I can see them side by side.…On my view tab, I will go to arrange all,…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.