The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
(electronic tones and whoosh)…- [Narrator] Hi, welcome to the…Chapter Eight Solution video.…For the chapter eight challenge,…we used the 08 03 challenge exercise file,…and I challenged you to complete all…of the tasks in five minutes or less.…Let's go ahead and get started.…As always, our first task is to save…the file as my 08 03 challenge.…I'll go to file, save as, click in front…of the title, then my space and save.…
Mark that as done.…Next, for the entire workbook, we're going…to save the document so users who have…an earlier version of Excel can view the data.…We'll go to file, save as.…Save as type we'll change to 97 2003, and click save.…If you receive any kind of a compatibility checker,…we just have to continue because our goal…is to save this as an earlier version,…so we won't worry about compatibility.…
That's usually colors that aren't available…in earlier versions, or maybe some shapes,…but usually all the data comes across just fine.…Mark that as done.…Next on the 2016 sales data worksheet,…we're going to save the worksheet in a PDF format…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.