The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
(gentle chiming music)…- [Instructor] Hi welcome to the Chapter Seven…Solution video.…For the chapter seven challenge,…we used the 07_06 challenge exercise file,…and I challenged you to complete…all of the tasks in five minutes or less.…Let's go ahead and get started.…As always, our first task is to save the file.…I'll go to file, save as,…click in front of the title, type in my space, save.…
Mark that as done.…Next, on the 2017 Forecast worksheet, create a formula…with an absolute reference to calculate…the 2017 sales forecast.…This is a little bit of a refresher,…let's go to the 2017 Forecast.…We're gonna click in H5.…We'll do an absolute reference…that refers back to the five percent amount in I4.…Equals 2016 sales times our five percent increase,…make that an absolute reference by clicking F4,…then we're gonna add it back to the 2016 sales…and hit enter.…
Now we can use our autofill handle…to copy that formula all the way down.…Perfect.…Back to instructions and we'll mark that one as done.…Still on the 2017 Forecast worksheet,…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.