The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
- [Instructor] Hi, welcome to the Chapter 5 Solution Video.…For this challenge, we were using the 05_06…challenge exercise file.…And I challenged you to complete all the tasks in…five minutes or less.…Let's go ahead and get started.…As always, our first task is to save the file…as My 05_05 Challenge.…I'll go to File, and choose Save As.…Click in front of the file name.…Type My, and a space, and click Save.…
Done.…Next task.…For the Team Sales 2015 worksheet,…we're going to hide the worksheet.…I'll select the tab, right click, and choose Hide.…Let's go back to Instructions and mark that Done.…This 2016 Sales Data Regions worksheet,…we're going to move it before the 2015 Sales Data worksheet.…Click on 2016 Sales Data, click and drag and drop.…It's as easy as that.…Put it right between Instructions and the…2015 Sales Data.…
Let's go back to Instructions.…We can go ahead and mark that Done.…Next task, change the 2015 Sales Data worksheet…tab color to red.…Select the tab and right click.…Go to Tab Color, it's just plain red.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.