The author shows how to solve the practice challenge.
(gentle music)…- [Narrator] Hi, welcome to the Chapter Two Solution video.…As you recall, we used the 02_06 challenge file…for this challenge, and remember that I challenged…you to complete all the tasks in under five minutes.…Okay, let's go ahead and get started.…I have Excel open, so let me go find that challenge file.…Chapter Two.…And here's the challenge. Perfect.…Our first task was to save the file as…"My 02_06 Challenge", I'll go to "file" and "save as".…
I wanna make sure I put it right back in Chapter Two,…and I'm just gonna put the word "my" right in front of that.…And hit "save".…Good, I can go ahead and check that one as done.…Task number two.…On the EE Data worksheet, find the name range…"Gross Pay" and change the formatting to "currency".…Okay, I'm gonna use my name box.…Use the drop down menu and go to "Gross Pay".…And with that range selected, I can go back to my home tab,…go to my number formatting group,…and choose "currency".…
Okay, let's go back to instructions,…and we can mark that one as done.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.