Learn how to solve the objectives of the practice challenge in a step-by-step fashion.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the Solution video…for the Chapter two challenge.…For this challenge we use the 02_04 challenge exercise file.…And I challenged you to complete all of the tasks…in five minutes or less.…Let's go ahead and get started.…Our first task on the instructions worksheet…is to save the file as, My 02_04 Challenge.…File, Save As.…We'll go back to our desktop folder into chapter two,…click in front of the file name and type "My"…and click save.…
Perfect.…The second task is to complete the tasks…on the Project one and Project two worksheets.…Let's go ahead and start with Project one.…First task is, start tracking all changes…by all users and highlight any changes.…I'll go to Review, Track Changes, Highlight Changes.…Go ahead and turn on Track changes while editing.…We want to see all the changes by all users.…Let's go ahead and click OK.…
We'll go ahead and click OK again…so that Excel can save that workbook…and now we're tracking our changes.…Step number two, change the value…in cell C9 to $15,459.…
The course begins with an overview of the certification program and its costs. Next, Jennifer walks through all of the certification objectives, including hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents, so you can practice as you go. She wraps up with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-427, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Reviewing the exam format and learning objectives
- Tracking, retaining, and displaying all changes
- Identifying and troubleshooting errors with tracing
- Applying custom formats and layouts
- Applying advanced conditional formatting
- Using functions to format cells and apply advanced filters
- Preparing a workbook for internationalization
- Creating advanced formulas
- Using the LOOKUP and TRANSPOSE functions
- Using functions to serialize dates and times
- Creating advanced charts and tables
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Workbooks
Manage comments2m 57s
3. Apply Custom Formats and Layouts
4. Create Advanced Formulas
5. Create Advanced Charts and Tables
6. Full-Length MOS Expert Sample Exam for Excel 2013
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.